How do I earn?
Earning on EarnAcademy is simple.
- Select a question.
- Read the background information about the question.
- Answer a multiple choice knowledge check.
- Get paid if you answered it correctly. If you answered incorrectly, no worries, wait just a few minutes and you can try again.
Some questions require an EarnAcademy account to view and/or answer. If that's the case, you can create an account for free.
How do I ask a question?
Once you have an account...
- Visit the New Question page.
- Provide background information (YouTube/Vimeo videos, words, pictures, links...)
- Tag your question (what is your question about)
- Determine payout (how much will you pay someone who correctly answers)
- Select who can view/answer your question (anyone or must be logged in)
Once your question is created, you will need to fund it. Funding a question means ensuring at least one payout is available. Every question is given a unique Nano address (viewable on your questions page when you are logged in to EarnAcademy). You will need to send Nano to that account so that when a user answers your question correctly, the payout is automatically sent.
Why should I ask a question?
Do you have a topic that you are passionate about? Do you want others to learn about that topic? On EarnAcademy, you are given the opportunity to engage people, have them learn about your topic, and answer a question about your topic demonstrating knowledge. And to do that, you incentivize people through a monetary payout.
What is Nano?
Nano is a an open-source cryptocurrency that is fast and fee-less. Many other cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) charge a transaction fee. Many other cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) are slow, taking minutes to hours for a single transaction to complete. Nano is generally faster than one second to transact.
Check out the following video on why Nano is so special.